26 Aug 2009

Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed


I guess it wasnt such a bad idea starting a new blog, Im dying of loneliness and thoughtless thoughts (paradox...)
Interesting thing, David Bowie songs are currently making me feel rather depressed, even if they are upbeat. I love Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed. Reminds me of the trips to school in the morning, sitting on the train, looking at trees/people/houses/roads/cars/houses/train stations... going past the window. Just realized how appropriate the title of that song is, in terms of my current situation. Well - I will shower in twenty minutes or so.
I have such cold hands - and feet.

tosser
n
  1. terms of abuse for a masturbator
    Synonym(s): jerk-off, wanker
  2. someone who throws lightly (as with the palm upward)
(http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de)

Someone who throws lightly? What do they mean with that?
Yes, so another reason i started this blog is because my spelling has been a mess lately, I need the practice.

Jesus, what is happening? Why have I become so melancholic?

1 comment:

 
An Occasional Dream - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords