10 Apr 2012

She's electric

Kind of wish I had the stamina to post images of the way I dress (nearly wrote "address" instead of "i dress") .. because, you know, at some point in time I would like to be a ...stylist - as stupid as that may sound. I guess I've stuck to my guns and still believe that the way we look is not simply superficial - but a way of communicating and a self expression. Want it or not, our appearance is going to be interpreted to some extend. 

I suddenly started feeling really dizzy, like I haven't eaten/slept  - whereas i've done both these things plentiful. 

Here is a photo from my last folio for your enjoyment, I gathered having photos in blog posts makes them generally more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
An Occasional Dream - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords